May 8, 2018
- 1.AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US
- 2.INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We obtain information about You in order to conduct business, to develop comprehensive statistics, to serve You better, and for other business-related purposes.
- We collect information about Users of this Site, including but not limited to: (a) use of the Site that does not identify an individual User, (b) Internet connections, (c) computer equipment,
(d) web browsers, (e) websites visited before entering Site, (f) websites visited after leaving Site, (g) IP addresses, and (f) other similar information about traffic and usage, as You navigate to, through, and away from the Site, collectively “Non-Personal Information.”
- We also collect all of the information that You provide to us through the Site.
- We also collect information through any correspondence that You provide to Us whether through standard mail, e-mail, or phone call(s). Information that You provide might include, but is not limited to the following: (a) first and last names, (b) demographic information, (c) mailing address, (d) e-mail address, (e) phone number, (f) credit card number, and (g) other information, collectively “Personal Information.”
- The information We collect automatically may be aggregated with other Users’ information. It may also be combined with associated Personal Information that You provide directly to Us, or that We receive from third parties.
- 3.TECHNOLOGY RELATED TO INFORMATION COLLECTION
- A “Cookie” is a data file that is created and stored on Your computer’s hard drive when You visit Our Site. An “Anonymous Identifier” is a random string of characters that is used for similar reasons as Cookies.
- A “Web Beacon” is an object embedded into a web page or an e-mail that collects various data. A Web Beacon is known by several common terms, such as a web bug, tag, page tag, tracking bug, tracking pixel, pixel tag, web pixel, targeting pixel, re-targeting pixel, and clear gif. A Web Beacon functions similarly to a Cookie and can allow Us to learn more about a User’s behaviors, actions, and preferences. When used within e-mail, for example, a Web Beacon can track whether a User opens a message, clicks on a link within the e-mail, and similar actions. We also use other, similar Internet tracking technology to monitor a User’s actions coming to Our Site, moving through Our Site, and after leaving Our Site.
- 4.THIRD-PARTY SERVICES RELATED TO INFORMATION COLLECTION
- 5.COPPA NOTICE
- Our Site is intended as a general audience commercial website. It is not directed to children. THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USERS WHO ARE YOUNGER THAN THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE. If You do not meet this age requirement, You must not access or use the Site. Furthermore, We do not knowingly collect, nor do We seek nor intend to collect, any information personal, or otherwise, from children under the age of thirteen (13) years old. For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), which applies to websites that direct their services to children under the age of thirteen (13), please visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/complying-coppa-frequently-asked-questions.
- 7.CONTACT US
- E-mail Address: [email@example.com]
If at any time after registering for information, You change Your mind about receiving information from Us, send Us a request specifying Your new choice. Simply send Your request to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Tracking Technology. We utilize Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and other Internet tracking technology to collect information from Your computer.
Google Analytics. We have enabled Google Analytics on our Site to collect data about our traffic through the use of Google Advertising Cookies and other Anonymous Identifiers. We use Google Analytics Cookies and other Cookies to compile data to better understand Users and provide Users with a more tailored experience. You can opt out of Google Analytics by vising Google’s Opt-Out Browser Add-on website [hyperlink: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/]. You can learn more about “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps,” [hyperlink: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/].
MailChimp. We use MailChimp e-mail marketing services to send mass communication e-mails to Users. We track how Users open these e-mails and what links they click so that We can better serve customers with services and information that they find relevant. When You “subscribe” to Our mailing list, You agree to receive e-mail advertisements and other information from Us. Upon receiving an e-mail from Us, You may choose to opt-out of future e-mail messages, in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by clicking the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of Our e-mails and following MailChimp’s simple opt-out procedure. You can learn more about MailChimp’s privacy policies at its website [hyperlink: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/].
PayPal. We utilize Stripe (“PayPal”) to process payment transactions. When you make a purchase, selecting PayPal, you will be required to provide Personal Information, together with your payment information (including but not limited to, your credit card number). We do not collect or store your payment information on this Site’s web server. PayPal collects the information you enter and stores that information on its website. To learn more about PayPal's policies, you can visit its website [hyperlink: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-...